[Haskell] how to write an interactive program ? gui library to use ?

minh thu noteed at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:31:32 EST 2006

Hi all,

1/
I'd like to know how can I implement an interactive program (an editor) in
haskell where some "things" have to be updated.
The "things" can be text in a word processor, or a pixel array in a 2d
graphics editor, and so on.
Have I to pass the state (the "things") explicitely in the arguments of the
main loop (a recursive function) ?
Sorry if it's stupid...

2/
Another one concerning gui library: what's the best choice ? I need it to
work both on linux and windows. I also need it can handle an OpenGL context.

thanks a lot,
minh thu