[Haskell] page renaming on the Haskell Wiki

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at jeltsch.net
Wed Feb 22 10:09:38 EST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006 06:24 schrieb Donald Bruce Stewart:
> [...]

> Though the renamings (which I agree with) did break some internal links.

What links did they break?  Actually, I took care to update at least redirects
which pointed to the old titles, since MediaWiki doesn't handle multiple
redirects.  For all other links, the automatic insertion of redirects for
moved pages should prevent broken links.  Of course, I may have missed
something, so please tell me if something is broken (if you didn't already
fix it yourself ;-) ).

> I'd be hesitant to do large renamings again.

So we should probably establish a clear naming scheme and urge contributors to
choose the titles of their newly created pages according to this scheme.

> -- Don

Best wishes,
Wolfgang