[Haskell] page renaming on the Haskell Wiki

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 21 05:17:01 EST 2006

Sounds good to me.

I wonder whether the haskell home page http://haskell.org should say
something like

"This entire site is a Wiki, and is maintained by its users.  To find
out how to contribute, go here",

where "here" gives guidance about logging in, and your page-naming
guidelines?

Simon

On Behalf Of Wolfgang
| Jeltsch
| Sent: 20 February 2006 23:51
| To: haskell at haskell.org
| Subject: [Haskell] page renaming on the Haskell Wiki
|
| Hello,
|
| I just renamed several wiki pages.  One reason for this renaming was
the
| inconsistent capitalization of page titles.  The thread starting with
| http://www.haskell.org//pipermail/haskell/2006-January/017485.html
contains
| some background of this renaming.
|
| I think that a consistent and sensible naming of pages of the Haskell
Wiki is
| very important.  Since no further opinions were given concerning page
naming
| and late page renamings might be inconvenient for wiki users, I
decided to do
| this page renaming now, according to what was said in the
above-mentioned

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/User:Wolfgang_Jeltsch/Page_renaming.