[Haskell] page renaming on the Haskell Wiki

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at jeltsch.net
Mon Feb 20 18:51:13 EST 2006

Hello,

I just renamed several wiki pages.  One reason for this renaming was the
inconsistent capitalization of page titles.  The thread starting with
http://www.haskell.org//pipermail/haskell/2006-January/017485.html contains
some background of this renaming.

I think that a consistent and sensible naming of pages of the Haskell Wiki is
very important.  Since no further opinions were given concerning page naming
and late page renamings might be inconvenient for wiki users, I decided to do
this page renaming now, according to what was said in the above-mentioned
thread and to what I thought was sensible.

I have put some further information about the renaming on the wiki itself
under http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/User:Wolfgang_Jeltsch/Page_renaming.
Maybe the rationale for page titles given there can server as a basis for a
kind of standard for Haskell Wiki page names?

I'm open to comments.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang