[Haskell] ANN: vty 2.0
stefanor at cox.net
Sun Dec 31 00:11:44 EST 2006
A new major version of vty exists:
darcs get --tag=rel-2.0 http://members.cox.net/stefanor/vty
Differences from 1.0:
* vty now uses a record type for attributes, instead of bitfields in
an Int. This is the reason for increasing the major version.
* vty now supports setting background colors.
* You can now explicitly specify 'default' colors (blending in with the
* vty now supports five ANSI boolean attributes: reverse-video, bold,
underline, half-bright, and blinking. (1.0 only supported bold.)
* vty now supports Unicode characters on output, automatically setting
and resetting UTF-8 mode (beware double width and combining characters!)
* vty now disables ISIG and IXOFF, allowing C-q, C-s, C-c, C-z, and C-\
to be received as input.
* vty now properly handles cleanup, leaving the cursor at the bottom of
the screen and erasing the last line.
More information about the Haskell