[Haskell] An haskell-fr community ?!

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 13:05:51 EST 2006

On Sun, Dec 17, 2006 at 17:37:16 +0100, Olivier Thauvin wrote:
> I just setup a web site, a mailing list and an irc channel on freenode as it
> seems few people were interested (like me) by an haskell-fr community.

Thanks! You might also want to note that one of the users on the wiki
has created http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Fr/Haskell as a joke.
Maybe we can turn it into something serious.

Also you'll want to note that there already is a #haskell.fr channel
that's been around for sometime.  At some point, there was even 2 of
us in the channel at the same time! (including lambdabot)

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.