[Haskell] cabal + haddock on Windows default paths working?

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Tue Dec 5 16:36:03 EST 2006

When I configure libraries (monadLib, arrows) with default locations and
then cabal-haddock my own library, I get this sort of warning:

Warning: cannot use package arrows-0.2:
   HTML directory "C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\arrows-0.2\\doc\\html"
does not exist.

That directory *does* exist, however, and contains the arrow library's
haddock-generated files.  Any ideas?  Is any Windows haddock user *not*
having this problem?  Am I running into a bug in handling of path names with
embedded spaces?

Thanks,    - Conal