[Haskell] [Fwd: Bug in Data.IntSet?]

Arthur van Leeuwen arthurvl at cs.uu.nl
Fri Oct 28 04:15:58 EDT 2005

On 27-okt-2005, at 15:30, Ketil Malde wrote:

> Sigh.  My system insists on rewriting outgoing mail headers, and
> ghc-users refuses non-subscribers to post there.  I'm too tired to
> fight this at the moment, so I'll send it here in the hope that it
> will be picked up by the right adressee.

BTW: I sent a mail to libraries with the attached patch that fixes
this behaviour.
Note that the problem lies in split not checking to see if the prefix
of the number
being split on is present in the tree. The patch also fixes the
behaviour
on negative numbers, by the way.

Oh, and smaller testcases: