[Haskell] Newbie quick questions

Collin Winter collinw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:54:20 EDT 2005

On 10/4/05, Mike Crowe <mike at mikeandkellycrowe.com> wrote:
>  This may be unfair to ask, but is anybody willing to give an example?
> There are great examples for writing factorials.  However, that's not really
> useful.  I'm looking for a real-world example of using the language.

You might be interested in Dazzle [1], which I recently read up on.
It's a Bayesian network toolbox written in Haskell and using wxHaskell
for the GUI side. The team behind it had a paper [2] accepted to the
2005 Haskell Workshop that details some of the tricks they used to do
the GUI integration.

Hope this helps.

Collin Winter

[1] http://www.cs.uu.nl/dazzle/