[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: cpphs-1.0
Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Oct 5 10:08:56 EDT 2005
Announcing a new release of cpphs, a Haskell re-implementation of
the C pre-processor. This release mainly has very minor bugfixes,
indicating (I hope) that cpphs has reached a state of reasonable
stability and maturity.
* Add a compatibility script cpphs.compat, allowing cpphs to act as
a drop-in replacement for cpp, e.g.
ghc -cpp -pgmP cpphs.compat
* Place quotes around replacements for special macros __FILE__,
__DATE__, and __TIME__.
* If no files are specified, read from stdin.
* Ignore #! lines (e.g. in scripts)
* Parse -D commandline options once only, and consistently with cpp,
i.e. -Dfoo means foo=1
* Fix compatibility with preprocessors like hsc2hs, which use
non-cpp directives like #def. They are now passed through to the
output with a warning to stderr.
More information about the Haskell