[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Frag: a First Person Shooting game

Kenneth Hoste Kenneth.Hoste at UGent.be
Tue Nov 22 05:08:53 EST 2005

Mun Hon Cheong wrote:

> Frag is a 3D First Person Shooting game.
>
> Features:
>
> * <snip>

This is a real cool Haskell project, and I think a lot of people will
agree with me.
Also, many people will wonder what problems you were faced with, how you
solved them,
which features you used, and so on... (see Joel Reymont's post).

It might be a good idea to answer all those questions at once: write a
TMR article on it !
TMR is a e-zine which provides non-academic though interesting articles
on topics concerning Haskell.
I think your Frag project is an ideal candidate for a TMR article. Don't
worry about 'that's for smart people',
the level of difficulty of the articles varies a lot (which doesn't make
them less interesting).

If you're interested (or someone else is, on any topic), please ask
people (shapr, boegel, ...) in the #haskell channel on
irc.freenode.org, mail the editor (Shae Erisson, see the wiki
[http://haskell.org/tmrwiki] for more info), or just simply

Hope to hear from you,

boegel

--
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital (Aaron Levenstein)

Kenneth Hoste
ELIS - Ghent University
http://elis.ugent.be/~kehoste