[Haskell] Making Haskell more open

Mark T.B. Carroll mark at ixod.org
Fri Nov 11 13:49:24 EST 2005

Tomasz Zielonka <tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com> writes:
(snip)
> Maybe it's time to register comp.lang.haskell?
(snip)

At the least, I find it conspicuous by its absence, given how many other
languages I see in comp.lang.* that I think of as less important, and
how busy groups like comp.lang.lisp are. In lieu of comp.lang.haskell,
comp.lang.functional seems to get most of the Usenet Haskell discussion.
Frankly, I'd be happy to see comp.lang.haskell supersede these mailing
lists, but I use Gnus for both mail and news so it all looks pretty much
the same to me.

-- Mark