[Haskell] ICALP 2006 -- Call For Workshop Proposals
Convegno ICALP '06
icalp06 at dsi.unive.it
Fri Nov 11 03:21:34 EST 2005
***** Apologies for multiple copies *****
33rd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming
S. Servolo, Venice - Italy
Call for Affiliated Workshops
Conference Dates: July 10-14, 2006
Affiliated Workshop Dates: July 9, 15, and 16, 2006
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for
workshops on topics related the conference tracks, namely: Algorithms,
Automata, Complexity and Games (track A); Logic, Semantics, and Theory
of Programming (track B); and Security and Cryptography Foundations
(special track C).
The purpose of the workshops is to provide participants a forum for
presenting novel ideas and for discussing in a small and interactive
The main responsibility of organising a workshop goes to the
chairperson of the workshop. The format of each workshop is
determined by its organisers.
The workshop proposals will be selected by the ICALP organization,
under advice of the ICALP PC chairs and EATCS.
Proposals should include:
* Name and duration (from half a day to two days) of the proposed
* A short scientific summary of the topic, including a discussion on
the relation with the ICALP topics.
* A description of past versions of the workshop, including dates,
organisers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance.
* Procedures for selecting participants and papers, and expected
number of participants.
* Plans for dissemination (for example, published proceedings or
special issues of journals).
November 27, 2005: Deadline for submitting workshop proposals
December 16, 2005: Notification of acceptance
Workshop proposals must be submitted in plain text, PDF or Postscript
format by e-mail to icalp06 at dsi.unive.it
For further information consult the ICALP 2006 web site:
or contact the ICALP 2006 Workshops Chairs:
- Andrea Pietracaprina <andrea.pietracaprina at unipd.it>
- Francesco Ranzato <francesco.ranzato at unipd.it>
- Sabina Rossi <srossi at dsi.unive.it>
More information about the Haskell