[Haskell] Haskell users survey--please respond!

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at jeltsch.net
Wed Nov 9 07:46:54 EST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 9. November 2005 13:09 schrieben Sie:
> On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 01:02:19PM +0100, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> > Only 2% find fglasgow-exts useful???
>
> Only 2% consider it a tool or library.
>
> I think that if John cares about getting reliable results, he should
> take the results from this survey and prepare the next one already
> having all the most important options. I won't mind filling the new
> survey again, because I myself find the results interesting. I
> wonder what other people think?
>
> Best regards
> Tomasz

I wasn't aware of the auto-extension feature when I wrote my question about
fglasgow-exts.  I think that the results of the survey will not be reliable.
The fglasgow-exts case might be an extreme example showing how wrong they can
be.  I think, the survey should be repeated with a rather complete list of
tools/libraries.

By the way, did the list of libraries/tools start with the empty list?

Best wishes,
Wolfgang