[Haskell] Re: Haskell users survey--please respond!

Cale Gibbard cgibbard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 04:55:46 EST 2005

It seems that if you keep trying to fill out the form, you will
eventually succeed. If someone finishes filling out the form between
when you start filling it out and when you finish, then the
checkboxes/dropdowns will have been updated, and you'll have to reload
the page and try again. Certainly a bug.

 - Cale