[Haskell] Haskell users survey--please respond!

John Hughes rjmh at cs.chalmers.se
Wed Nov 9 04:17:56 EST 2005

I'm conducting a web-based survey of Haskell users to gather material
for an article on the history of Haskell, and I need your help. I want
to stress that I'm interested in responses from ALL users--if you're a
complete beginner writing your first Haskell programs on a course, I'd
like to know that, just as if you're one of the designers using it for
your next POPL article. If I'm to get an accurate picture of how Haskell
is used today, I need responses from as many users as possible.

The survey consists of eight multiple-choice questions, and should only
take a minute or so to complete. Please help by doing so! As a reward,
you'll get to see a summary of the responses so far.

The survey is at this URL:
http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~rjmh/Wash/Survey/Survey.cgi

Thanks for your help! I'll post a summary of the results to the list.

John Hughes