[Haskell] The FunctorM library

Keean Schupke k.schupke at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Mar 24 06:09:19 EST 2005

Why not just have the new definition with a different import path, so
that legacy code continues to do:

import Control.Monad

And new code could do:

import Control.Category.Monad (or something)

And we could take this opportunity to incorporate premonads...

class Functor f -- defines fmap
class Functor p => Premonad p -- defines return
class Premonad m = Monad m -- defines bind

    Keean.