[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: hs-plugins 0.9.10
Donald Bruce Stewart
dons at cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed Jul 6 02:09:08 EDT 2005
hs-plugins 0.9.10 has been released.
hs-plugins is a dynamic loader and runtime compilation library for Haskell.
Highlights of this release include:
* support for GHC 6.4, and cabalised packages
* ported to Windows of various flavours thanks to Vivian McPhail and Shelarcy
* now uses HSX parser, thanks to Niklas Broberg
* extended load interface, thanks to Lemmih
* source now in a darcs repository
* supports building with GNU make -jN
* Simplified module hierarchy, moved under System.* namespace
You can find the code at:
More information about the Haskell