[Haskell] Tracing Haskell programs

Srinivas Nedunuri nedunuri at cs.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 28 18:44:39 EST 2005

hello, are there any Windows or non-pltform specific tracers available for Haskell/HUGS? I tried HOOD but it doesnt work on programs that don't terminate :-( and Hat only runs on Unix systems plus it seems to require installing 4 or 5 other utilities...

It doesn't *seem* like it ought to be difficult for the HUGS interpreter to dump out a simple trace as it goes along, even better logging only specific spy points, ala Prolog, so I am quite surprised to find there isn't any such facility in HUGS itself

cheers