[Haskell] Semantics of Haskell

Till Mossakowski till at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Tue Jan 25 08:36:36 EST 2005

My statement was just:
There are several papers on the semantics of Haskell, but none of these papers
treats recursive datatypes. I am looking for a treatment of the semantics of
recursive datatypes in Haskell, preferably by translation to known meta-languages
like FPC or system F.

Till

--
Till Mossakowski               Phone +49-421-218-4683
Dept. of Computer Science      Fax +49-421-218-3054
University of Bremen           till at tzi.de
P.O.Box 330440, D-28334 Bremen http://www.tzi.de/~till