[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Happy 1.15

Brian Smith brianlsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:58:00 EST 2005

> parser name directive
>
>    This has no effect at present. It will probably remain this way: if you want to
> control names, you could use qualified import.
> The driver file exports a function doParse :: [[UserDefTok]] -> GLRResult

Does this mean that it is not possible to put multiple entry points
into a GLR parser? For example, I have a Happy 1.14 grammar that has
rules "type," "expr," among others. How would I go about generating a
"doParse" that will start at either of these rules? Do I have to do
something like:

    allMyStartRules: expr | type | <other-start-rules> ;

and then filter the GLRResult based on the "start rule" I wanted?

Does the %partial directive work with GLR parsers too?

Thanks,
Brian