[Haskell] Two lectureships in Nottingham

Graham Hutton gmh at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Wed Jan 12 11:32:58 EST 2005

Dear all,

We are seeking two new lecturers (assistant professors) in Nottingham,
England.  Further details are available from:

   http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/hr/vacancies/academic.html#RUB671S

The closing date for applications is 31st January 2005.

Graham Hutton

| Dr Graham Hutton                     Email : gmh at cs.nott.ac.uk      |
| School of Computer Science and IT    Web   : www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh |
| University of Nottingham                                            |
| Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road                                       |
| Nottingham NG8 1BB                   Phone : +44 (0)115 951 4220    |
| United Kingdom                       Fax   : +44 (0)115 951 4254    |