[Haskell] Evaluating expressions given as String

Javier García-Vivó Albors jgarciavivo at dsic.upv.es
Tue Feb 8 08:27:44 EST 2005

Hello everybody.

I'm working on a haskell project in which I need to evaluate haskell expressions
that are given in an input File.
For instance:
 A file containing "Peter==Peter" or "3+2==5" or "home in [a-z]*sex[a-z]*" (see
I need to use regular expressions too) is given as input
 The file contents are read as String type and I need to evaluate them to True
or False. I'm looking for the way to parse and translate these expressions in
order to evaluate them. Thanks for you help.

J.