[Haskell] Re: xemacs & haskell major mode

Surendra Singhi efuzzyone at netscape.net
Sat Feb 5 21:52:52 EST 2005

Surendra Singhi wrote:
> I downloaded the haskell mode from that site and I was trying to
> configure it, but during the process I ran into this error
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function charsetp)
I got over this error by commenting out the code dealing with japanese
font and calling charsetp.

But now I have run into another trouble this time it is

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function switch-to-haskell)

Do I need to set some inferior haskell buffer variable?
Or why am I getting this error?
I have Hugs98 installed as well as configured on my path.

Surendra Singhi