[Haskell] Re: A few newbie questions about tracing/debugging andorder of execution

Srinivas Nedunuri nedunuri at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 29 11:51:24 EST 2005

I agree with the suggestions of the other posters. Sometimes I'll also use
"error <data to print>" to get a "one time" breakpoint :-)
cheers

"Hunter Kelly" <retnuh at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:75a1c1310512280907w6907badey7d4187592ce7f3fd at mail.gmail.com...
Yes, thank you, that did the trick!  It produced the output for all steps,
and in the order I would expect.

Are there other techniques that people use to get debugging output?