[Haskell] Silly question on interactive import

Jerzy Karczmarczuk jerzy.karczmarczuk at info.unicaen.fr
Thu Dec 15 06:13:13 EST 2005

Mirko Rahn answers my query:

>> :m + Char
>> :l parse
>>
>>  would work, but loading destroys the access to the module Char. (:add
>> as well).
>

> I remember that accessing functions from Char in a qualified matter
> should still be possible.

Sure. I know that I can write, e.g.   Char.isUpper 'c'  interactively.
But I cannot put that into may parse.hs file anyway, it is not recognized.
So, I believe the *only* way is to import Char etc. by my private files.
There is nothing wrong with it, I was just interested whether an "incremental,
interactive" import is possible. Seems not. Unless somebody knows how, but
then, I would have already an answer, you are all very helpful. Thanks.

Jerzy Karczmarczuk