[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: ghc-src version 0.2.0

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Tue Aug 23 17:14:10 EDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 04:10:51PM +0200, Lemmih wrote:
> ghc-src 0.2.0 has been released.
>
> ghc-src is a Haskell parser with full support for every GHC extension.
> It is a refactored version of the Haskell parser used internally by
> GHC and is meant as a replacement for haskell-src-exts, although it
> might have other uses.
> The package is cabalized and lives under Langauge.Haskell.GHC.* in the
> module hierarchy.
>
> Darcs repo: http://scannedinavian.org/~lemmih/ghc-src/

ooh. neat. any chance it could be extended to preserve haddock comments
and attach them to the right places? I thought it would be really cool
if compilers could use the haddock documentation when printing out error
messages and be able to query documentation as well as type info from
inside the interpreter.
        John

--
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈