[Haskell] proposal about declaring language version and language extensions used in specific module

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Wed Aug 10 03:03:06 EDT 2005

Hello Ross,

Wednesday, August 10, 2005, 4:24:53 AM, you wrote:

RP> On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 03:37:01PM -0700, John Meacham wrote:
>> I thought there was talk of a standardized {-# LANGUAGE ... #-} pragma somewhere.. but I can't seem to find it.

RP> http://www.haskell.org//pipermail/haskell/2003-September/012692.html
RP> http://www.haskell.org//pipermail/libraries/2004-October/002589.html

of course, my proposed extension is very trivial. but compared to
above mentioned variants, it moves definition of language used in
module from pseudocomments to language itself. i also propose moving
of all pragmas from pseudocomments to special language statements

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com