[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Haddock version 0.7
simonmar at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 4 12:09:45 EDT 2005
Haddock 0.7 is released, get it from here:
Haddock is a tool for generating documentation for Haskell libraries.
This new version has already been in use for some time generating the
documentation for GHC's libraries:
Here's the change list for version 0.7:
* Changes in the way Haddock decides where to direct hyperlinks. Each
entity is now assigned a single "home" module, and all hyperlinks
directed to that module. See the docs ("Hyperlinking and
entities") for details.
* New options --ignore-all-exports, --hide
* New option --use-package for creating documentation that hyperlinks
the HTML documentation for existing packages on your system. It
by querying ghc-pkg for the location of the Haddock interface and
HTML for the given package.
* Parts of the HTML documentation, notably lists of instances, are
now "collapsible" with a +/- button. Also, the contents page is now
in the form of tree in which subtrees can be collapsed.
* Support for Microsoft DevHelp and HtmlHelp 2.0 formats.
* Support for a short description for each module for the contents
* Compiles with GHC 6.4+
* Various bugfixes
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this version. The TODO list grows
long, however - more help is always welcome!
More information about the Haskell