[Haskell] problems with RegEx

Brian Smith brianlsmith at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 02:01:17 EDT 2005

* GHC(i) has included Text.Regex in its Windows builds since at least 6.2.2

* The version of Hugs in CVS contains Text.Regex in the Windows build:

Hugs.Base> :v
-- Hugs Version 20050731
Hugs.Base> :l Text.Regex
Text.Regex> let a = mkRegexWithOpts "(.*a$)" True True
            in matchRegex a (unlines ["asdf","fdsa"])
Just ["fdsa"]

- Brian