[Haskell] Re: ANNOUNCE: The jhc Haskell compiler.

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Wed Apr 20 19:58:39 EDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 01:26:29AM +0200, Antonio Regidor García wrote:
> Very interesting! What license uses jhc? The COPYING file seems to be empty.

It is under the GPL.

For some reason the darcs.cgi browser isn't displaying it, but if you
look in the repo directly it is there.

Some parts are under different licences, lots of the FrontEnd is under
the various hatchet licences and is documented in README.FrontEnd and
the source files themselves.

Although, I might have forgot to put in a note, I meant for the lib/ to
be placed under a licence equivalent to the fptools libraries, most of
it is derived from them anyway. There are only so many ways to define
'head' :)

        John

--
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈