[Haskell] Latex and Bibtex

Thomas Bevan thomas.bevan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 05:58:55 EDT 2005

Basically, my motivations are sa follows. No one as far as I can tell
has produced a bibtex style which conforms to the Australian legal
citation standard, the proper acronym escapes me for the moment.

I decided that fiddling around with the bibtex language was no fun and
pretty time consuming so I though I should be able to piece together
some sort of solution in Haskell.