[Haskell] hscpp

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at jeltsch.net
Tue Sep 28 06:53:00 EDT 2004

Am Dienstag, 28. September 2004 11:51 schrieb Malcolm Wallace:
> Wolfgang Jeltsch <wolfgang at jeltsch.net> writes:
> > there was some discussion about a Haskell-friendly CPP a while ago.  What
> > happend to this project?  I desperately need such a preprocessor.
>
> It is called cpphs, and is currently at version 0.7.  I think it
> is feature-complete now, and has behaviour highly compatible with
> cpp -traditional.  In particular, it avoids the problems introduced
> in gcc-3.x's cpp.

Hello again,

thank you very much for writing this tool and for giving me this information.
I downloaded it and (so far) it worked brilliantly. :-)

Is there any effort to package this as a Debian package?   Or has this already
be done?  It would be very good if cpphs would enter the next stable Debian
release (3.1).

> [...]

> Regards,
>     Malcolm