[Haskell] Haskell recruitment?

Jochen L. Leidner jochen.leidner at ed.ac.uk
Thu Sep 2 20:43:12 EDT 2004

Dear Haskell list subscribers,

I'd be interested to learn what experiences you have had with recruiting
Haskell developers (I shall post a summary of infos worth mentioning to
the list if you e-mail me).

Also, does anyone here have noteworthy experiences in the area of
integration of code from Haskell programmers and non-Haskell programmers
in a team (N.B. I'm talking about the software process in terms of
teamwork best practices rather than the software-technical
interoperability).

Finally, would it be considered spam to post Haskell-realted job postings
in this group? Thanks in advance.

	Regards,
		Jochen

--