[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities & Activities Report (6th ed., May2004)

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue May 25 18:14:27 EDT 2004

| Just a bit more than half a year after the previous edition, I am
| pleased to announce on behalf of the many contributers that the
|
|               Haskell Communities and Activities Report
|                       (6th edition, May 2004)

I'd like to say a big thank-you to Arthur for doing this.  The costs
fall mainly on him, but we all get the benefits.   The Haskell
Communities and Activities report is a fantastic gob of glue that helps
to give the Haskell community coherence and focus.  There's always far
more going on than I expect!

Thanks Arthur.   And a massive thank-you to ex-editor Claus too.

Simon