[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: GHC version 6.2.1

Benjamin Franksen benjamin.franksen at bessy.de
Tue Mar 23 00:13:17 EST 2004

On Monday 22 March 2004 16:40, Simon Marlow wrote:

>   - The "threaded runtime system" is included by default.  To link
>     a program with this variant of the RTS, add the -threaded option
>     when linking.

After downloaded the sources i found that ./configure --help still lists the
-threaded-rts option. Should i ignore this option or do i have to set it?
(I'm asking because building ghc from source really takes a *lot* of time, so
i'd rather know how to configure it before starting the build.)

Thanx,
Ben