[Haskell] RFC: DData in hierarchical libraries
jyp_7 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 01:41:19 EST 2004
I propose to add a modified version of DData to the
DData is a concrete library of collection types, by
My modifications intend to make DData fit better in
the hierarchical libraries.
The haddock-generated documentation can be found here:
while the source code is at
Any comment is welcome. (Including "I support this
For those who don't follow the libraries list, the
reasoning leading to this proposal goes as such:
* Data.FiniteMap & Data.Set don't use the module
* We need better collection types
* A fully fledged collection framework is difficult to
agree on for integration in standard.
* We should have a concrete types library, leaving the
framework for later.
* DData looks like a good candidate
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what youre looking for faster
More information about the Haskell