[Haskell] Invitation to ICSM 2004,
the 20th International Conference on Software Maintenance
icsm04 at ai.univ-paris8.fr
Sat Jun 26 20:33:57 EDT 2004
Attend ICSM 2004, the International Conference on Software Maintenance, 11-14 September 2004 in Chicago IL USA.
Held continuously since 1983, ICSM, the International Conference on Software Maintenance, is the major international conference in the field of software and systems maintenance, evolution, and management. ICSM is the 20th in this series of international conferences.
See www.cs.iit.edu/~icsm2004 for registration and details. Or email Publicity Co-Chair Nicholas Zvegintzov at zvegint at softwaremanagement.com with a request for all details.
Register on-line at www.cs.iit.edu/~icsm2004, tab "Registration".
Accommodation and the conference itself will be at the historic Palmer House Hilton Hotel in downtown Chicago, near the lakeside. See www.cs.iit.edu/~icsm2004, tab "Hotel Reservation".
The ICSM 2004 program (www.cs.iit.edu/~icsm2004, tab "Program Information") includes:
* 3 days (September 12-14) of 15 Technical Sessions featuring 48 research and empirical papers
* 2 Industrial Applications Sessions featuring state-of-the-art descriptions, experience reports, and survey reports from real projects, industrial practices and models
* 3 Tools Sessions featuring commercial and research tools with hands-on demonstrations
* 2 Panel Sessions:
Test-Driven Development and Software Maintenance
Evolution and Maintenance of Web Service Applications
* The PhD Dissertation Session presenting doctoral research in software maintenance and evolution
* Keynotes by Bill Woodworth (Corporate Director of IBM Software Test and Development Excellence) and Victor R. Basili (Professor of Computer Science at the University of Maryland and the Executive Director of the Fraunhofer Center - Maryland)
* 4 Tutorials (September 11):
Management of Maintenance and Evolution
Meta-programming in XVCL for Enhanced Changeability
Program Transformation Systems: Theory and Practice for Software Generation, Maintenance and Reengineering
Developing Software for Safety Critical Systems: When Failure is not an Option
ICSM 2004 is associated with:
10th International Symposium on Software Metrics (http://swmetrics.org/)
6th International Workshop on Web Site Evolution (http://www.websiteevolution.org)
4th International Workshop on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (http://www.brunel.ac.uk/%7Ecsstmmh2/scam2004/)
9th IEEE Workshop on Empirical Studies of Software Maintenance (WESS 04) (http://www.ise.gmu.edu/wess04/)
General Chair is Panos Linos, Butler University, USA, with Program Co-Chairs Mark Harman, Brunel University, UK, and Bogdan Korel, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA.
The Conference is sponsored by IEEE Computer Society's Technical Council on Software Engineering (TCSE) in cooperation with Illinois Institute of Technology.
The International Conference on Software Maintenance
11-14 September 2004
The Palmer House Hilton Hotel
Chicago IL USA
More information about the Haskell