[Haskell] HsDNS -- asynchronous DNS resolver

Tomasz Zielonka t.zielonka at students.mimuw.edu.pl
Thu Jun 17 08:41:48 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 02:20:49PM +0200, Peter Simons wrote:
> On top of the GNU adns library, I have implemented a pretty
> simple-to-use DNS resolver, which hides the concurrency from
> the user through the use of MVars. I thought, maybe someone
> found this useful. You can get the source code at:
>
>   http://cryp.to/hsdns/

You stole my project's name! Oh, well, I guess I should have
released it, now I can't complain :(

BTW, my library is pure Haskell. In a month or two I'll try to replace
Parsec (yes, I used Parsec to decode DNS packages :) with my
UArrayParser, implement full domain name resolution algorithm, think of
another name, and release it.

Best regards,
Tom

--
.signature: Too many levels of symbolic links