[Haskell] Haskell support for the Eclipse IDE 0.4

Leif Frenzel himself at leiffrenzel.de
Tue Jul 20 11:26:12 EDT 2004

Dear Haskellers,

There is now a new version of the Haskell development support for the
Eclipse IDE.

The project has been moved to Sourceforge, and the new project website is at
http://eclipsefp.sourceforge.net .

The new version requires Eclipse 3.0. Installation is done using the
built-in update manager in Eclipse.

The most significant changes and new features are:

- improved support for compilation with GHC
- support for running GHCi in the IDE with files from the project loaded
- the Haskell source editor is much more configurable now
- Haskell projects in the workspace can be browsed with the new Module
Browser View
- several bugs fixed

For the next releases, we will focus on integrating more tools, and we will
also start to make the IDE more language-aware (outline, code assist,
dependencies view).

Any feedback is welcome.

Ciao,
Leif