Haskell 98 programs

ru li ru_li03 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 09:55:10 EST 2004

Hi folks

I have been doing my project about benchmarking of functional languages at
York University. I have got my own implementation of Sets ADT, but I also
need some applications which use Sets ADT. If any readers of this mailing
list have Haskell 98 programs that make use of a data type for sets, I would
be very grateful to have copies of those programs.I would use the programs
only as test cases in my student project where their source would be duly

Thank you very much