ANNOUNCE: lhs2tex-1.9

Andres Loeh andres at cs.uu.nl
Fri Jan 23 21:22:44 EST 2004

> > In theory, there should be no problem to generate code for other TeX flavors,
> > such as plainTeX or ConTeXt.
>
> Any plan to maybe add support for ConteXt?

Not now. Maybe in half a year or so. I am using ConTeXt for some
things, so sooner or later it would be nice to support it. If you
don't want poly style (i.e. only math), it's only the matter of
writing some directives which is not hard -- I think I even have
an experimental .fmt file lying around somewhere.
But poly style depends on polytable.sty, and this package has to be
translated into a ConTeXt module, which should be possible, but would
take more time, unfortunately, than I have right now. Sorry.

Of course, you're welcome to try yourself. Patches are welcome.

Best,
  Andres