DeepSeq.lhs [was: Re: [Haskell] Force evaluation]

Dean Herington heringtonlacey at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 7 01:25:15 EST 2004

Here's the latest version of my DeepSeq module.

Dean

DeepSeq.lhs  --  deep strict evaluation support

The `DeepSeq` class provides a method `deepSeq` that is similar to
`seq` except that it forces deep evaluation of its first argument
before returning its second argument.

Instances of `DeepSeq` are provided for Prelude types.  Other
instances must be supplied by users of this module.

$Id: DeepSeq.lhs,v 1.5 2002/04/01 20:58:24 heringto Exp $