[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: DrIFT 2.1.0
john at repetae.net
Wed Dec 1 07:40:55 EST 2004
DrIFT 2.1.0 is out!
Here are the recent changes:
* added 'get' utility which creates foo_g for each label which returns its
value in a failing monad rather than raising an error.
* added 'from' utility which creates fromFoo for each constructors
* no longer an error for DERIVEPATH to not be set
* added -i to ignore directives in file. useful with -g and -r for testing
* added 'Query' which creates from, get, has, and is functions, but in a
class with an instance for the data type. useful for extensible data types
* added deriving rule for 'Monoid'
* added deriving rule for 'FunctorM'
* added deriving rule for 'RmapM'
* added code subdirectory with support code
and perhaps more importantly, DrIFT is now in a darcs repository!
the repository is at:
and it may be browsed here:
Several people have sent me patches recently, and unfortunatly I lost
some of my email, so if you sent me a patch and your code didn't make it
into this release, please resend it, or better yet use darcs to send a
The half-minute tutorial for sending me a patch if you don't know darcs is
;darcs get http://repetae.net/john/repos/DrIFT/
more info on darcs can be gotten from http://abridgegame.org/darcs/
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈
More information about the Haskell