The Future of Haskell discussion at the Haskell Workshop

Nicolas Oury Nicolas.Oury@lri.fr
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:07:39 +0200

Hello,

I may be wrong but can't we keep old records and add new ones (as =20
proposed in the First Class Modules paper)
with a different syntax?

Ussual records and extensible records are both usefull, in different =20
cases.

Best regards,

Nicolas Oury
Le mardi, 9 sep 2003, =E0 14:52 Europe/Paris, Johannes Waldmann a =E9crit =
: