Graduate Student

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Tue Oct 21 14:17:26 EDT 2003

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 11:19:42AM +0100, Keith Wansbrough wrote:
> Someone will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure, but I don't think this
> has been used for at least a couple of years.  You might find the Wiki
> pages more interesting; try starting at

The haskell wish list has been broken as long as I can remember, how
about we stop linking to it from the web site? or at worst play down
it's importance and move the link out of the way, right now the text on
the site sort of implys it is the authoritive place for the future of
haskell. And I don't want people to think the future  of haskell is
full of MySQL errors.
        john