Enum on Float/Double

Jacques Carette carette at mcmaster.ca
Tue Oct 21 15:46:00 EDT 2003

The C function you are looking for is called 'nextafter', and is present on
all systems/libraries that pretend to be fully IEEE-754 compliant (as this
is a required function from the standard).  It even takes a direction
parameter (so you can do both nextafter and firstbefore).  Since its API is
simple, an FFI should be rather straightforward.

Jacques