HDirect

Johannes Goetz jgoetz at jgoetz.net
Sat Oct 11 05:02:28 EDT 2003

AS> You should go to the hdirect/comlib directory and
AS> make install-pkg
AS> Andre.

Thanks, Andre! Now I can compile the ie-listen example...
But I still have one problem:

Prelude> :load main
Skipping  Main             ( main.lhs, ./main.o )
Ok, modules loaded: Main.
Prelude Main> :load Main
Skipping  Main             ( Main.lhs, ./Main.o )
Ok, modules loaded: Main.
Prelude Main> main
*** Exception: unknown IO error
Reason: (0x800401f0) CoInitialize [has not been called].

Do you know why CoInitialize didn't get called? I thought that was
what do coRun does... Do I have to build special libraries for
ghci?

Johannes