ghc, FFI and autotools

Remi Turk rturk at science.uva.nl
Fri Nov 21 20:50:41 EST 2003

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 10:49:43PM +1100, Lloyd Allison wrote:
> We are trying to build and call some Haskell code
> in and from from the open-src spreadsheet "gn'meric".
> It seems that it could be a good basis for experiments in FP + SSs.

Hi,

I'm afraid I don't have anything helpful to say, as even my last
attempt to install gnumeric failed (due to lots of too-old
libraries. I'm planning to retry some day) but it sounds great :)
So I'd say, good luck and I'd be interested to hear more about
it.

Happy hacking,
Remi

--
Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it.