ANNOLUNCE: attribute 0.2

Abraham Egnor aegnor at antioch-college.edu
Thu Nov 13 20:01:27 EST 2003

I apologize for the frequency, but based on initial feedback I made some
interface-breaking changes and thought it wise to release.  The major
changes are:

* use functions instead of a datatype for Property construction.  From the
user's point of view, this just means the colon goes at the end instead of
the beginning, i.e. (=:) instead of (:=).

* split non-haskell98 functions (MRef, attrMRef[T]) off into their own
module - Data.Attribute.Util.  Data.Attribute itself is now pure Haskell
98.

* added an MRef instance for lazy STRefs.

The new tarball is at "http://abe.egnor.name/attribute-0.2.tar.bz2".

Abe